Recruitment for Life scienceS
Life science companies face unique challenges when it comes to growing a team. When you hire, you need to ask yourself, does this person:
- Understand the science behind what we do and will they contribute to the intellectual capital of the company?
- Have the right temperament to work towards goals set over years or even decades?
- Feel comfortable working in an industry where risk of failure is inherently higher than elsewhere?
- Subscribe to the values and mission of the business to benefit society, as well as shareholders?
- Recognise and align themselves with the fact that the company has financial and commercial goals?
Any one of the above narrows the field. In combination, they make finding the right person critical.
Choosing the Right Partner
At LUKA BIO we know our niche. Our focus is on biotech and life science - and that's it!
We have chosen this market because we understand that you face unique challenges as a growing company.
Our goal is to be there with you as you grow, to understand the challenges that you face at each stage and to help you to build your skills as you go.
Flexible solutions for gRoWing companies
Growing companies have to stay flexible and keep costs down. When it comes to recruitment, there are different strategies for different stages of your business. We offer:
INTERIM SOLUTIONS: You may want someone to help you through a particular period of growth or consolidate ideas around a role before you commit to a permanent contract.
PERMANENT RECRUITMENT: To truly grow you will need to welcome new permanent members to your team. You need to get this part right because they will form an intrinsic part of your business.
At LUKA BIO we can advise on the most cost effective solution for any given role and then help you find the right person, for right now.