Curate your Career with LUKA BIO
Throughout your professional life as a life science professional, you will make, on average, twelve to fifteen career changes. You will spend roughly one-third of your waking hours at work and will meet many of your lifelong friends and mentors at the workplace.
Also, a change in career is amongst the most stressful events in life and has a considerable impact, one way or another, on your income, professional standing and happiness.
And yet, the process of looking for a role in the biotech industry and negotiating the conditions of work are not core skills for most people. It can be a roll of the dice - with significant consequences.
It makes sense, therefore, to choose an advisor and advocate to help you through this challenging time.
At LUKA BIO, we take our role of candidate representation seriously. We understand that your career is essential to you, and whether we find you a position or not this time, we can help you navigate the process by providing advice and support.
If you find a recruitment professional that you trust, they can help you in the following ways:
- Market intelligence
- Salary benchmark information
- Advice on presenting yourself for a job: CV writing, LinkedIn profile, interview technique, etc
- How to negotiate a promotion or pay rise
- Access to opportunities not advertised in the public domain
- Notification for roles that are tailor-made for someone with your skillset
- Advice on courses, or skills gap training that you require to target a position that you aspire to
- Indirect and confidential representation to a company that you want to work for
Of course, you have to have confidence in, and trust for, anyone that represents you in this manner.
At LUKA BIO, we pride ourselves on our ethics and our integrity. We represent clients and candidates equally. After all, we are all one or the other, or potentially both at some stage.
For a confidential discussion about your career plans, contact us or apply online, and we will be in touch.